Sunday, January 16, 2011

To the Faithful Five or Steadfast Six...

Ladies and Gents,

To all five or six of you who read here I will be reading on the beach of the Sea of Galilee for the next four days and will not have access to the Internet. A joyous occasion really because I depend on the Internet for so much. It will be good to enjoy where I'm at for this last week in Jerusalem. When I get back there will be a flurry of blog posts so you can stop gasping for breath. Relax. It will come. Breathe.

Pictures will be up in about a week and a half. I'm off to go check my second test score (first was a 90%) and to enjoy cookies in the home of the Jerusalem University College President. Enjoy your days or afternoons or evenings wherever you are at.

Remember the Gospel.

No comments:

Post a Comment